2012年2月2日星期四

Hi I have major hair loss since my accident?

Hi I had a major accident in June this year and one morning I put my fingers through my hair and found a small bald patch its almost 16 weeks later and last week my hair started to come out every time I brushed it seeing its long I brush it a couple of times a day as it gets very untidy,after a couple of days I started saving the hair in a container as I was getting worried at the excessive amount that I was losing , I do have thick hair but it is getting thinner by the day ,could this be the start of alopecia , I am still getting over the accident I had internal bleeding caused through my ribs getting broken (6) and one piercing my right lung , I was in ITU for a week I also have a damaged leg caused through hitting the armarco barrier and then my back was damaged when I landed in the fast lane it was very badly bruised then I had a broken collarbone damaged breast all this was on the right side that hit the armarco barrier , I am still waiting for the OP to repair my collarbone as I have had a lot of problems with my lungs (now repaired) (ribs also still broken) ,I forgot to add this was down to someone not seeing me when I was riding my motorbike and sidecar ,they hit and ran ,left me for dead ,still not been found !! I have ridden for 27yrs have a great safety record ,had a great life too lots of partying and loadsa fun ,now I have been stuck at home bored and worried ,I want my life back and to keep my lovely long blonde hair , I don't deserve more problems ,I also look after my disabled son ,yes while I am incapacitated as there is me my hubby and son .Hi I have major hair loss since my accident?
Its a shame people do not care about others when they do things. I do wish you a quick recover and strength to look after you son. If I have to give you an advice, try to think positive and enjoy the every moment you spend with your son, he is a treasure.





As for your hair, you may need to seek advice with a professional.Hi I have major hair loss since my accident?
I expect this is related to the accident in some way. People frequently lose hair because of stress, you had a huge amount of physical and mental stress recently so I would guess it was caused by that in some way.


You can also lose hair due to a nutritional deficiency or hormonal imbalance. You should tell your doc about it and see what advice they have, they may want to do a few blood tests to check for stuff like anemia, etc. I really doubt the hair loss is permanent though, usually it all grows back once the issue is resolved/body gets back to normal.
  • eye color
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论