2012年2月2日星期四

Flat Iron cause Permanent hair loss?

I am 23 female, Indian. I was using flat iron to straight my hair for about one and half year. Now it鈥檚 been almost six months I have totally stop using it because I was loosing many hairs. I have been noticing that my hair are getting thinner. When I split my hair into sections I can easily notice that my hair have been very thin. Is it because of flat iron? Will they grow back? What am I suppose to do? Does flat iron make us go bald? I am very much worry. No one in my family has been through any hair problem and/or baldness. I don鈥檛 even have any diseases and/or not taking any medications. Please help! Thank you!Flat Iron cause Permanent hair loss?
The only damage a flat iron does is dries out your hair causing split ends. This will make you hair take longer to grow if the ends keep splitting but will not cause you hair to fall out at the roots.

没有评论:

发表评论