2012年2月7日星期二

Does excessive masturbation cause health problems for girls?

I just read an article by Askmen.com and a portion of it was about the negative health effects of masturbation. I'm wondering if these consequences apply only to men. I'm 16 and I've been masturbating for a while now and I do it quite regularly. I'm also a girl if you haven't guessed yet.





The effects they mentioned are:


%26gt;fatigue


%26gt;back pains


%26gt;hair loss


%26gt;memory loss


%26gt;fuzzy vision


%26gt;weak erections and testicular (doesn't apply to me but am wondering if there exists a female equivalent)Does excessive masturbation cause health problems for girls?
Is this article you read published in the 1950s?





ALL that junk is junk. Nothing is validDoes excessive masturbation cause health problems for girls?
No side effects at all.








If you masturbate a lot you might have other problems during the day, where you feel sad, or a psychological problem, where you might not know how to deal with a problem.It's best to see a doctor, but there's is nothing wrong with masturbation now and then, as it releases tension and you feel better as well.





http://myhairloss.weebly.com/
I'm confused why you posted this in Men's Health. And to answer your question, the only effects of excessive masturbation in females is maybe if you get a bit raw down there from the constant in and out... if you're going that route.
To the best of my knowledge, excluding a temporary decrease in semen (obviously), there are no side-effects to masturbating, regardless of gender. Period.
I do not get how having your hands down there is going to cause all of these random health problems. Unless you don't regularly wash your hands. %26gt;%26gt;
no! it does not cause health problems! :)
AHHHH I LOST MY HAIR
nope u are fine. haha its normal for guys and girls..

没有评论:

发表评论