2012年2月2日星期四

Hair Loss!?What should i do?

Ok, my hair gets itchy sometimes and when i itch it (i try not to) and lots of hair fall out, it kinda started when i started taking these vitamin pill things to strengthen my immune system cuz of these flu's going around in school, im nearly 13 and my dad lost his hair at a young age too my mum told me, and it is falling off alot. i want to go to the doctor but my mum said we should just see and if it falls off more we would,



For the meanwhile what should i do I've stopped taking the vitamin pills, what are the causes and is it something lacking in my diet too?Hair Loss!?What should i do?
hey visit www.beautzone.hpage.com and visit the hair care section has awesome home made tips for HAIR lossHair Loss!?What should i do?
Zenagen Shampoo is a gentle shampoo that works well. I don't notice any difference in hair loss after two weeks using it, but it hasn't hurt my hair. It is shiny and manageable.My hair is actually getting a little hicker. I no longer have totally bald spots on top. Hair is slowly growing back.Zenagen shampoo is excellent for fine, thin hair. Nothing else works this well for me.I would estimate that in 5 weeks my hair has grown just over an inch.This is far quicker than its usual growth rate.Needless to say I will continue to use Zenagen products...
Don't eat pills that results in some other way.



Definitely stress also cause hair loss.



Eat rich iron content foods.



Add curry leaves in your food.



The below link will help you lot.



http://www.atozanswer.com/forum/viewtopi

没有评论:

发表评论