2012年2月2日星期四

Does constantly wtting your hair cause hair loss?

i wet my hair about 5 times a day just because of the fact that it makes me look good. but evrytime i wet my hair i can see like 5 pieces of hair everytime i put my hands through my hair. its kind of freekin me out and i dont know if im loosing too much hair or not.





please helpDoes constantly wtting your hair cause hair loss?
You shouldn't be freaked out we loose a lot of hair per day we loose about 100 those 5 pieces just probably already fallen off and it's just stuck on your hair.Does constantly wtting your hair cause hair loss?
Actually by wetting your hair, you are making your hair harder to pull out. Try it for yourself, by pulling one strand of your hair when dry and then doing the same when wet. It doesn't matter whether your hair are wet or not, when hair loss comes it spares no one. Check me out at http://hairsurvival.blogspot.com
The average person loses 80 strands of hair a day.

没有评论:

发表评论