2012年2月2日星期四

Losing hair for about 2 years now.?

Yeah well as a kid I was cursed with dandruff. And well I still have that problem today. But for the last 2 years I have noticed that when ever I shower and run my hands through my hair, 2 or 3 hairs are sticking to my hand. After about 10 runs the hair stops sticking. So thats almost like 20-30 hairs I lose! I've asked around but the only answers I get is to switch my champoo. I've tried many kinds and well no luck. What is the cause of this hair loss? i shampoo everday, should I do it twice a week or something?Losing hair for about 2 years now.?
Honey! 2 or 3 strands of hair loss a day is not the end of the world. You have thousands and thousands of strands in your head. However, if you feel this is an issue. Most definitely talk to a dermatologist or your family physician.Losing hair for about 2 years now.?
That could be a normal amount of hair loss. This article might help:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hair-lo

没有评论:

发表评论