2012年2月7日星期二

Need to know what's wrong with me?

Ok.





This year has been an interesting time for my health.





For the past year (until 2 months ago) I have been taking numerous antibiotics. Doxycyline for one, for a whole month in treatment for Staph/impetigo on my face.





Afterward I started experiencing redness and scaling on my cheeks. Going to the doc again, I was diagnosed with Seborrheic Dermatitis.





I learned that this could be caused by Candida, after prolonged use of antibiotics/destroying the immune system.





So I started taking probiotics, instantly working, until after 10 days of using them I experienced intense scalp pain and some hair loss. Nothing is noticeable, but I stopped taking them and noticed none afterward.





However, I have been more than a week off of it and yet I'm still experiencing this hair loss.





The real issue here:





Much to my dismay I am also getting prickling and tingling sensations in my feet and hands whenever I eat something that contains sugar.





Other symptoms are:


-Low energy


-Feeling sick


-headaches


-weight loss while still eating normally.


-The tingling/and numbness in my hands and feet/legs


-Muscle aches





I would really appreciate any helpful replies here.Need to know what's wrong with me?
Perhaps diabetes might be a possibility.Need to know what's wrong with me?
Post, to the work's of another day in life. ';Nothing'; Dar was on to the fix.

Report Abuse



i know ur question was resolved, but by your symptoms i would have my glucose/insulin level checked AND my thyroid levels checked. i do hope some good comes from this answer even tho its late. best of luck 2 u :)

Report Abuse

没有评论:

发表评论