2012年2月7日星期二

Good hair products and how to take care of your hair?

hey i got a question, like what are some good hair gels out there that are good i dont need any crazy hold gel i just want something that has really good hold, treats your hair, and smells good and also makes your hair soft and dont cause hair loss. also i no hair loss is in the genes but i dont have anyone in the family that has hair loss or balding but i notice you have hair loss when you get older if thats true is there anything i could do to slow that down like use good hair products like what are some good shampoo and conditioners and what else would help?Good hair products and how to take care of your hair?
CHI Silk Infusion !

BigSexyHair

Paul Mitchel ;)

CHECK OUT folica.com , awsome GREAT site :D





answer mine please, its beauty :D



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;Good hair products and how to take care of your hair?
regular trims are a must plus i apply vitamin e to fresh washed hair, it tames the frizzies, deep conditions and makes hair grow really really fast but it takes about a month for this to kick in. dont message into the scalp, hair will feel slightly sticky until dry then it will be nice and soft. a big bottle of e vitamin is cheap and lasts a long long time. regular trims about every 7-9 weeks
I just ask that you take 5 minutes of your day to look at our site. I personally am a customer. I had bold spot after a bad hair appointment that I had years a go. I mean I had to start all over. The product clearded the bold spot with 6 inches of pure new growth, fix my damaged hair, and then when I permed it, it was past my back. I think you and anybody reading this should try it. http://www.hairfinity.com/?hop=nestankat
Hi Friend, my daughter is also suffering from same problem. And I once told this to one of my best friend in my Office. She, told me about hair regrowth product called ';Provillus For Women';, I used ';Provillus For Women'; which is free and now I find lot of difference. Her hair is growing rapidly and is healthy now. I am very happy to see this. Now, She goes to school with happy SMILE's :).



You too can try if you like.



For Men And Women - 99.99% Guaranteed!



2 Free Bottles for a Limited Time!



Try This Free Offer. Ref Id: 550655



Toll Free: 1-800-756-3499 (US %26amp; Canada Only)



International Callers: +1 (818) 303-2600

没有评论:

发表评论