2012年2月4日星期六

Can Depakote cause hair loss?

I have been on Depakote now for about 5 months. About 2 months ago, I started losing my hair. Not just pieces breaking off but globs and brushfulls of hair from my roots. I went to get my hair cut last week and my beautician told me that my hair is really healthy but I really need to contact my doctor because something is definently wrong. I know that it is not my thyroid,I just got that checked out. I am on other medications but my Pharmacist told me that Depakote and Flexeral(which I don't take often)may be the issue but my doctor who prescribes my Depakote told me he does not think that it is from the Depakote. Just wanted some insite from you all. Maybe you all have been on Depakote before and have had this problem.Can Depakote cause hair loss?
yes! of course it can!!!



year ago I suffered very much from dandruff and hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.

the things that really worked for me was:



1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;



2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;



3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;



4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);



5) also I used herbal treatment - Provillus (do not use Rogaine - it will not work!)

It is a good products that helps prevent hair loss and contains Biotin and the clinically tested ingredients approved by the FDA to help re-grow your hair.! I think it is very important!



It worked and still works for me!



I do not know if any pharmacies carry Provillus but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.provillus.com/?aid=221781



It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) - a major cause of hair loss!



Also Informative video about Provillus - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ydvCHhbR



good luck!



not only my own personal experience + working as a family physician







http://www.mybeautynhealth.comCan Depakote cause hair loss?
depakote (valproic acid) can definitely cause alopecia, which is a medical condition that causes your hair to fall out. it's a rare side effect that happens in about 5% of people who take it. you should talk to your doctor about it again and see if there's another medicine like it you can take.
Yes, what Dr.Lisa told is True.



Hi Friend, my daughter is also suffering from same problem. And I once told this to one of my best friend in my Office. She, told me about hair regrowth product called ';Provillus For Women';, I used ';Provillus For Women'; which is free and now I find lot of difference. Her hair is growing rapidly and is healthy now. I am very happy to see this. Now, She goes to school with happy SMILE's :).



You too can try if you like.



For Men And Women - 99.99% Guaranteed!



2 Free Bottles for a Limited Time!



Try This Free Offer. Ref Id: 550655



Toll Free: 1-800-756-3499 (US %26amp; Canada Only)



International Callers: +1 (818) 303-2600

没有评论:

发表评论