2012年2月4日星期六

Does Accutane work? and cause hair loss?

I have suffered with severe acne since I was 12 years old, I am now 16 and have been on doctor prescribed acne medications since I was 14. At the age of 14, my doctor prescribed Amnesteem (Accutane) but my mom was scared about some of the side effects that may be caused by the medication like for example; seizures? I am 16 now and think I can handle the birth control stuff, pregnancy test, (since i'm not active and don't plan to be) but i am worried about the side effects. If anyone has taken accutane before and has suffered from side effects or hasn't suffered any dramatic side effects please inform me. Also I wanted to know the bottom line question: DOES IT WORK? please tell me before I follow through with this and be lead to an even bigger disappointment of another failure acne product.Does Accutane work? and cause hair loss?
NoDoes Accutane work? and cause hair loss?
i suffered from acne since age 11 and had tried multiple creams and medications.


accutane was the only thing that worked! it was one of my best decisions and i totally recommend it.





most of the side effects are rare, the most common are dry lips, headaches, minor aches and pains...





honestly, its a great product and you are highly monitored by your derm. so if anything happens to go wrong, they will notice it.





i have been off accutane for about 2-3 weeks and my skin is still perfect! my side effects included: chapped lips, dry skin, headaches, lower back pains.


other than that, it was an easy 5 month process and if i had to, i would do it again in a heartbeat!





good luck! it really is worth it in the end :)

没有评论:

发表评论