2012年2月7日星期二

Ok my dog is like a mixed pitbull its as big as a like normal big dog?

its really confusing for me because some ppl told me to give her a benedryl pill! and idk what to do because i think she got stung by a bee because yesterday i got home and i ckecked her and i didnt see anything else only a stupid dead bee! floating on the water! so thats why i think its a bee the stung her right ear and it looks really heavy and puffy ready to pop! and its red and she acts normal since yesterday she plays and everything and eats but she just lay downs alot cause it hurts her and she crys a lil when she shakes her head or when we try to touch her ear so im not sure and besides that she has some itching hair loss problem from the back of her ears but most likely i think she got stung by the stupid bee cause it was dead floating in her water dish! and omg! im stressed out and really sad idk what to do and i cant afford going to the vet ;/Ok my dog is like a mixed pitbull its as big as a like normal big dog?
If your dog is acting normal, you should be fine. I have two dogs, and they have both been stung by bees. The first one had a real bad reaction and I had to take it to the vet. They gave him a shot and gave me a huge bill. The other dog is a pitbull and was a little irritated by the sting, but besides that was fine. My vet told me giving them benedryl is fine. It will probably help. Slight discomfort is normal, but other than that he should be fine. Call your vet if you get concerned. I'm not rolling in money either, but if my dogs are really sick, I have to suck it up and take them.Ok my dog is like a mixed pitbull its as big as a like normal big dog?
I would phone your vet before administering human medication. The vet will need to know the weight of your dog to give an accurate dosage.
Benadryl is safe if you have contacted your veterinarian and asked him/her on how much to give your dog.
I feel bad for your dog. If you can't afford the vet then you shouldn't have a dog. The vet is part of owning a dog. That's like saying ';my dog is hungry but I can't afford to feed it';. It's not fair to the animal.





In regards to the bee sting - it sounds like she's allergic. She needs a shot that only a vet can give her. In the meantime you need to put an icepack on her ear (hold it there) on and off many times during the day. This will help reduce swelling. You need to make sure the stinger is not stuck in her ear. You also need to call your vet, or other vets, and work out a payment plan so you can take care of your dog.
before you give a dog human medicine it is best to call the vet and ask him. When my Rusty got stung I called the vet and he told me to give him one benedryl but ask vet first and if he says bring your dog in ask him if you can make payments
  • mor
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论