2012年2月4日星期六

Tell me about the best hair products to use to avoid hair loss.?

I'm 17 and definitely notice a significantly receded hairline since I was 15 (premature? i dunno, its genetic and seems to onset at a very young age in my family for everyone), it's also half as thick overall than it was about two years ago. I quite like way it is now, the only way you were to notice the difference would be in comparison to some old close up photographs; it's less than an inch, though I just dont want to lose any more. I was thinking it was a preconceived notion or power of suggestion until I started noticing the amount of hair that was coming off in the shower, so for those out there with experience, i could use some advice:





-I like to dye my hair. What is the best, healthiest was to dye it, and what is the healthiest way to maintain it? (ie doing my roots, and so on, i hear there are a lot of chemicals in hair care products that cause hair to thin and a lot of brands now that avoid them).





-I also like to style my hair, what is the best natural styling product or hairspray that is the least abrasive to the overall thickness and health of hair? is blow drying REALLY that bad for my hair, and if both time constraints and my inane passion for my appearance really restrict me from other options how can I counteract it's ramifications?





-I've started using Rogaine, (currently in the 'shedding period') Is it safe to use this in conjunction with that caffiene based shampoo that seems to be quite effective? What is the best brand with the least harmful characters, and where could I get it?Tell me about the best hair products to use to avoid hair loss.?
as we know - hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections, hormonal problems, to mention a few.





year ago my husband suffered very much from dandruff and hair loss too and he started trying everything you can imagine to stop his hair loss. the things that really worked for him was:





1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;





2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;





3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;





4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice (you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);





5) also he used herbal treatment - Provilluss (do not use Rogaine - it can cause unwanted hair growth elsewhere on the body)





It is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and contains Biotin and the clinically tested ingredients approved by the FDA to help re-grow your hair. I think it is very important!





It worked and still works for him!Tell me about the best hair products to use to avoid hair loss.?
I'll just tell you a natural tip.at night before going to sleep apply egg on your hair. let it sit for like 15 minutes or so then keep a cloth or something on your pillow and go to sleep. In the morning shampoo your hair. it's like some overnight magic trust me:) do try
You should try Ovation....it's really helped my hair grow long and thick. My hair was also really damaged especially with all the chemicals in it but Ovation helped restore my hair to health. Check it out for yourself.
hi, there are minerals and herbs that can help you and they are nettle root, saw palmetto and zinc.





Nettle root is good because this actually helps to prevent the amount of free testosterone in the body, and saw palmetto and zinc are both good as they help inhibit the production of 5 alpha reductase; there is one more thing that can really enhance all of this and that is Minoxidil (rogaine which you are using right now).
Everything you are doing is bad. Dyeing, hair spray, blow drying...all bad. And Rogaine only helps a little on bald spots in the back and not at all in front. Its genetics. Not much you can do to stop it from falling out. But on the up side, new hair will soon start growing on other parts of your body. In the weirdest places too. Soon you will be shaving your shoulders and back. Sorry.

没有评论:

发表评论