2012年2月2日星期四

Generic Lamictal hair loss?

I've been taking Lamictal 200mg for about 2 years i think. I just switched to the generic brand of lamictal because it's cheaper. since I started taking it, only about a week, i've been loosing more hair. I know lamictal can cause hair loss. My sister was taking lamical and lost a ton of hair and had to stop taking it because of that. I've also read alot online about people who loose there hair from lamictal. I havn't had this problem for the two years i've been on it. But now on the generic I've noticed more hair loss. So I was wondering if anyone has had simular problems with switching to the generic brand?Generic Lamictal hair loss?
i have heard about hair loss in people who use lamictal for a long time, but maybe the problem is in the generic medication??! My wife have used Dilantin and Lamictal of this generic pharmacy http://pharmacynextdoor.com/order_anti_c and does not experience any troubles.Generic Lamictal hair loss?
oh dear god.

this scares me!



can you contact me, i also take lamictal.

definitely switching if you say it's for serious!

please contact me!

mbowen234@sprint.blackberry.net

没有评论:

发表评论