2012年2月2日星期四

I HAD THE BKT DONE AND DIED MY HAIR ON 5MONTHS AGO. MY HAIR IS NOW BREAKING AND FALLING OUT. ?r=1255546903?

I had this Brazilian Keratin treatment done 5months ago.. Mothers day to be exact.. I colored my hair on the same day.. After the treatment I had a tremendous itch on my scalp and have suffered a tremendous amount of hair loss and 5 months later every time i shower a substantial amount of hair breaks off OMG im horrified and not sleeping at night... the Dermotologist said the hair loss is due to the treatment and took some blood everything came back normal.. I am now afraid of waching my hair, can not wear my hair down because is so very thin.. my pony tails has such itty bitty hair is sad.. how can a product cause so much damage.. im wondering if this will get better?? i dont know if i should cut it short.. its up to bmy shoulders... i've cut my hair 3x this will be my 4th cut.. this is very upsetting.. what should i do?? i'm taking Biotin 5000mcg, b-6 multi vitamin u name it.. I condition my hair, the Dr. gave me a shampoo that contains steroids the hair in the scalp isnt thin but the hair at the end is very, very thin..I HAD THE BKT DONE AND DIED MY HAIR ON 5MONTHS AGO. MY HAIR IS NOW BREAKING AND FALLING OUT. ?r=1255546903?
regular trims are a must, about every 7-9 weeks. if its been awhile since you have had a trim then inches may be called for to get to healthy hair. i use vitamin e on fresh washed hair. dont message into scalp. if you get too much then just rewash it. hair will feel slightly sticky until dry then it will be nice and soft. it tames the frizzies, deep conditions and makes hair grow about three in a month. it takes about a month for the e to kick in. dont brush your hair but maybe once a week to message the scalp, i use a wide tooth comb at other times. brushing breaks off hair. i just started biotin vitamins ten weeks ago this sat and notice and big growth spurt from that. biotin is cheap. i also have the biotin shampoo that i got from a vitamin store online. five bucks for a big bottle. good luck
  • facial
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论