2012年2月7日星期二

New to Hair Straightening, I need help!?

So a couple weeks ago, a friend had straightened my hair for an occasion, and I had fell in love! I never straightened my hair in the past because my mom told me it led to severe hair loss when I was to grow older. It scared me, but I simply can't resist now. I just purchased the Sedu 1'; Ceramic plated Tourmaline straightener. I believe it goes from 240 to 425 degrees. I do have a couple of questions.





a) What heat temperature setting is recommended for the different hair types?


I have naturally straight hair, but my hair has changed into wavy hair over the years and now it has waves at the bottom and more straight at the top. What would be the best temperature? ( My hair can be stubborn when it comes to styling ).





b) I have done my research and I found that it's best to use a heat protection spray or gel or something like that before using a straightener.


What is the best heat protection for hair right now?





c) How often should I limit my hair straightening to?


I do have school, and I wash my hair everyday because it tends to get oily. But if I start to straighten my hair, I will wash it every other day to prevent my hair from getting wavy and me having to straighten it everyday just to keep it that way.





d) Do I need to get regular trims to help keep my hair healthy, and what are some tips to prevent any true damage to hair?





e) Will straightening cause hair loss in the future?





Sorry for so many questions, but I am truly curious!! Thanks for any answers you provide, I truly appreciate it!New to Hair Straightening, I need help!?
1] 250 degrees so it can last all day


2] chi your can find it at any drugstore


3] you can do it as much as you want { but you should at least wear your hair naturally and least once a week}


4]Yes at least get a trim every 6 weeks or so . You can prevent getting damage by wearing an avocado on your head and then rinse it off.


5] no but if you dont wear spray on your hair it will make damage .





Hope this helps.New to Hair Straightening, I need help!?
A) No more than 250


B) Spray most likely.


C) Take showers at night, straighten in morning.


D) Yes. You should ask a hairdresser.


E) Of course not!





If your straightener goes to 450, never put it to that, I know that if you set it to 350+ that'll damage your hair.
a) it depends on the style i usually keep mine kinda high





b)i use Dove Heat Therapy Spray or Tresemme Heat Defense (the dove smells really good





c)i straighten my hair everyday... but sometimes i just get the waves out at the bottoms and straighten my bangs and that's it and i wash my hair everyday





d) i get my hair trimmed like every 5-7 weeks





e) ummm dont think so..idk





Hope i helped

没有评论:

发表评论