2012年2月7日星期二

Question about generic Wellbutrin?

I have a question about the generic version of Wellbutrin SR. It is working miracles for me and is helping me with several areas of my life that needed improvement. However, I have read through horrible online blogs that it causes hair loss. I am really concerned with this. I do NOT want to lose my hair!! I am just wondering if anyone out there has taken this drug and NOT lost hair from it....or let me know if you have - and if there is a solution! I really appreciate all the answers!Question about generic Wellbutrin?
medications act differently for every single person. So if one loses hair, that doesnt mean you will. If you've been taking it long enough to feel relief then i doubt you're going to lose any hair. dont worry, stress makes your hair come out! :) good luckQuestion about generic Wellbutrin?
Wellbutrin is an antidepressant, and it's generic form is called Bupropion. (sp?) As with all antidepressants, side effects are common. I've known quite a few patients to take this antidepressant, and have only seen one case of thinning of hair, but not total hair loss. As someone else stated, side effects are different in different people, and this is true. The particular person I'm thinking of, was on a combination of meds, some for various reasons including high blood pressure. As you also probably already know, medications can interact as well, creating certain side effects. As far as someone losing their hair to the point of baldness, don't buy into that line. I've never seen it thus far.
I have been on his for much over a year and i have not lost my hair, and i am one of those people who are always twirling their hair and messing with it but no i have not lost my hair. If you have concerns ask the pharmicist remember you have read this stuff from online.
I have taken it multiple times in the last 6, 7 years to stop smoking. I never, ever lost any hair. And I've never heard of that before.





You'll be fine, girlie
I only took it for a couple of months but I didn't lose hair.
I've been on it for a couple months and no hair loss. Dry mouth for a couple weeks, but that's about it.
You don't lose hair, it's a myth.
  • mor
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论