2012年2月7日星期二

Should I cut my hair? (pic included)?

Okay so my school is doing this thing called beautiful lengths. It is a really big eent for my school. You don't have to do it but if you want to you can. What happens is, they put your hair in a ponytail (a low ponytail) and cut eight inches off. I hae really long hair and people keep pressuring me to do it. The thing is though, I haven't had my hair cut short since I was in third grade. I am now in tenth grade. I like my hair long and I take good care of it. I'm including a picture and I would appreciate your opinions. Thank you(:








%26gt; here is the link


http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/uu6/sammyclause/?action=view%26amp;current=hair.jpg





oh and by the way the ponytail they cut off is donated to make wigs for women who suffer from cancer or any other diseases that cause hair loss.








plus this is straightened, my hair is naturally corkscrew curlyShould I cut my hair? (pic included)?
:O


You have amazing hair!


Don't cut it just because your friends tell you to. Sure its for charity, but if YOU want to keep it long then keep it that way. :)Should I cut my hair? (pic included)?
Woah well its hard to tell because your hair doesnt usually look like that. Definately get some layers put in to get rid of the massive volume i imagine it has whn it is corkscrew curly.
its for a good cause and everthing but if you don't want to cut your hair you don't have to so ultimitly its up to you.
cut it off.
Well if you like it then you should keep it, but if your hair has been long for such a long time, it might be nice to have a change. Its also for a great charity, and it will always grow back. I know i cut my hair off once, and believe me, if you do you will hate it for a few days just because it is so different and not what youre used to. but then it will become familiar and you will most likely start to like it again and be thankful for something new to see in the mirror, like a new outfit almost. If you dont like it, most hair will grow back quickly and you wont have to worry for long.

没有评论:

发表评论