2012年2月7日星期二

I have booty long hair! (pic included)?

Okay so my school is doing this thing called beautiful lengths. It is a really big eent for my school. You don't have to do it but if you want to you can. What happens is, they put your hair in a ponytail (a low ponytail) and cut eight inches off. I hae really long hair and people keep pressuring me to do it. The thing is though, I haven't had my hair cut short since I was in third grade. I am now in tenth grade. I like my hair long and I take good care of it. I'm including a picture and I would appreciate your opinions. Thank you(:





%26gt; here is the link

http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/uu6/sammyclause/?action=view%26amp;current=hair.jpg



oh and by the way the ponytail they cut off is donated to make wigs for women who suffer from cancer or any other diseases that cause hair lossI have booty long hair! (pic included)?
Well, you won't have short hair when they cut it, you will still have some lenght. It is up to you, but I really wouldn't let anyone pressure you into doing this! I know its for charity and stuff, but just because you don't donate your hair doesn't make you a bad person.



I also have long (not as long as you, though) And I wouldn't cut it off. It took me ages to get it long (my hair is curly) and I can do other things charity. Plus, I wouldn't know what they do with the hair. Because some charities like that sell surplus hair to wig and hairpiece companies to get money. The comments on this article here discuss this (scroll down):

http://cancer.about.com/b/2009/01/23/don



Also, most of the time the hairwigs are not made for children with cancer (since this is apparently a waste of time - making costum fit wigs is expensive and therefore they should last long and a child that is soon to die of cancer or will recover and grow its hair back would not be able to use them for long therefore their applications are rejected) Also, they sometimes CHARGE the parents for the wigs.



Anyway, I would cautious about charitable organisations in general and I would not donate my hair unless I knew where it goes to. Check out the two websites, especially the latter one. It htink selling your hair to a salon and donating tha money to cancer research would be much better to help patients.I have booty long hair! (pic included)?
Think of how you can grow your hair back to the length you want but those other women can't.



Can't they just cut off the eight inches and wouldn't you still have your hair past ur shoulder, and does it take long for you hair to grow



do what you want to because you don't want to do it and regret it but you don't not want to do it and wish you did it.
I cant see the pics hunni..but if you dont want to cut the hair then you shouldnt! i am so jealous couz i want long hair :( x



But also dont 4get, youve had the same hairstyle for years..dont you think its time for a change? This is the perfect oppurtonity x



Hope i helped x
Think about it Its going to a good cause and helping out some one less fortunate than you...Your hair will grow back do the right thing and donate your hair you will feel so much better knowing that it went to help somebody else.
if you don't want to do it,don't do it.It's simple.



tell people who pressure you to ***** off
ya u do

没有评论:

发表评论