I normally buy Garnier shampoo But for some reason I just bought this huge bottle of suave anyways.
I鈥檝e been using suave shampoo for about a month I notice that I鈥檓 losing clumps of hair I also used this shampoo on both my cat and dog and they as well are losing lager amounts of hair has anybody had this problem with this product?Suave shampoo causing hair loss?
1) yes! of course it is possible and can happen!!
2) never use or try shampoo for humans on pets!!!
3) anyway as we know hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections, hormonal problems, to mention a few.
year ago I suffered very much from dandruff and hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.
the things that really worked for me was:
1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;
2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;
3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;
4) Try rubbing your scalp with Aloe Vera, Garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);
5) also I used herbal treatment - Provillus (do not use Rogaine - it can cause unwanted hair growth elsewhere on the body)
It is a good products that helps prevent hair loss and contains Biotin and the clinically tested ingredients approved by the FDA to help re-grow your hair! I think it is very important!
It worked and still works for me!Suave shampoo causing hair loss?
You should avoid shampoo.You try home made tips.you visit below site.
After two or three month this problem continue please consult good doctor.