2012年2月7日星期二

Which hormones cause pregnancy female hair growth?

I have had female pattern baldness (which after testing was not due to thyroids, blood problems, etc) since I was in my teens, and it runs in my family. However, during both of my pregnancies, my hair filled back in to an acceptable level (and of course, it fell out again a few months after each birth). What hormone caused the hair to begin growing again, and is there a way to take it (like the birth control pill) to combat female hair loss?Which hormones cause pregnancy female hair growth?
Hair thinning after pregnancy is usually caused by over production of testosterone. While pregnant, this hormone is kept under control and this makes your hair flourish. Correcting hormonal imbalances then is the key to control hair thinning or hair loss. It would be best to see your doctor as he can give you the proper treatment.Which hormones cause pregnancy female hair growth?
I take pre-natal vitamins to make my hair thicker and longer quicker. It's probably something in there.
Testoterone

没有评论:

发表评论