2012年2月4日星期六

DO YOU THINK I'M OVERREACTING?

Sorry about the caps, I just wanna get some responses here. Ok, so I have alopecia(hair loss) most people can't tell or just don't care because I shave and they think I just like being bald. Well my crush made a comment about two months back abut having very smooth arms(cause I don't have much body hair) and I told her and she was surprised and said she never knew. She has been flirting with me a lot recently and I'm pretty sure she likes me. Anyways, one of my friends girlfriends brought her friend who I overheard ask my crush if I had anything, and she explained to her what alopecia was. I just blew it off and made it like I didn't hear anything but since then I've hurt that she asked, I guess I'm kinda insecure about it so for an attractive girl to ask it kinda ';hurts my ego'; so to speak. I know my crush doesn't care but just to have an attractive girl ask kinda hurt. Is it wrong to be a little upset over this, am I overreacting here?DO YOU THINK I'M OVERREACTING?
no your not overreacting...i think if anyone was in your place they would feel the same way hun. try not to think about it anymore and it will all pass by. Things are going to happen in life and she might not be the last person to ask about it. try not to give it much thoughtDO YOU THINK I'M OVERREACTING?
Overreacting -Yes


Don't let this alopecia get the best of you. Remain confident in your everyday life. More and more people are being diagnosed with alopecia. It's becoming more common. If it was'nt alopecia, it would be something else. We all have flaws, imperfections. If this chic likes you, go for it. She did'nt ask her friend to hurt you, she was just asking a question. Would'nt you have asked? Put your feet in her shoes. LOL Just go for it.
nah i dont think your overeacting actually i think it is a normal thing to worry or feel insecure about saying you have alopecia.which im sorry to hear that i have had 3 years of agoriphobia,bdd,ptsd,5 years of major depressive disorder and social anxiety..i feel very insecure just even mentioning it in public when someone ask what is wrong with me.but i think what you feel is normal to people because most people dont like talking or telling people about there problems because they are afraid it will affect there relationship with that person.just dont push your loved ones and everyone else away from you like i do and you should be fine :).
  • eye color
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论