2012年2月4日星期六

DO YOU THINK I'M OVERREACTING?

Sorry about the caps, I just wanna get some responses here. Ok, so I have alopecia(hair loss) most people can't tell or just don't care because I shave and they think I just like being bald. Well my crush made a comment about two months back abut having very smooth arms(cause I don't have much body hair) and I told her and she was surprised and said she never knew. She has been flirting with me a lot recently and I'm pretty sure she likes me. Anyways, one of my friends girlfriends brought her friend who I overheard ask my crush if I had anything, and she explained to her what alopecia was. I just blew it off and made it like I didn't hear anything but since then I've hurt that she asked, I guess I'm kinda insecure about it so for an attractive girl to ask it kinda ';hurts my ego'; so to speak. I know my crush doesn't care but just to have an attractive girl ask kinda hurt. Is it wrong to be a little upset over this, am I overreacting here?DO YOU THINK I'M OVERREACTING?
Yeah, you kind of are. I mean it's okay to sometimes feel insecure about it, but I'm pretty sure she asked about it out of interest or care, not just to say you were ugly or be mean to you. So don't sweat it. Most important thing is that you're crush still likes you either way. She's a keeper.DO YOU THINK I'M OVERREACTING?
its ok to be upset about this, but i would just talk to her and let her kno it upsets you and that you rather her not talk about it, or let anyone kno about it. hair loss runs in my family for men. a lot of my cousins lost their hair before they turned 18. they also just shaved their heads. its ok. its very common for people now. hope everything works out!
nops,being a top of the line nerd in my school,you'll realize superficial stuff doesn't matter,this girl likes you and still does,so i don't think there's any problem,relax and take life easy
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;





it's ok.Imagine having one leg or sth like that
Yes, you're overreacting. Most men lose their hair eventually and women expect that. They generally don't care.
If you have to ask if you are overreacting - you usually are
I dont think ur overreacting but maybe she just likes guys like u and u shouldnt worry bout things like that
no not at all and no its not wrong to be upset
Honestly dude **** those chicks there are so many women that look better that wouldn't give a **** if you had hair or not.
NO DONT BE MAD I SHAVE MY ARMS, LEGS, AND CHICKS ASK ME ALL THE TIME IF I'M HAIRLESS..
Take it easy dude. We will get through this together. Now sit back and tell me everything that's (really) going on here.
no
Yea you are over reacting and maybe its more your insecurity than anything. A lot of people are not clear on what alopecia is, and not everyone knows someone that has it. So, she genuinely is asking to get educated, she may have never known anyone that has Alopecia. This is your chance to educate her and realize that girls are going to find you attractive. Once you are comfortable with admitting and educating people about Alopecia, you will find that it doesn't bother anyone like you think it may.

没有评论:

发表评论