2012年2月4日星期六

I walk like woman i need to be look like strong masculine man?

Hello... i am 34 years old man no marriage no girl friend and donteven commited sex because no one wanted me as a bf and even male also no need my social friendship cause my walking..... problem is everybody thinks that i am gay or may i am impotent thats why no one want my friendship or no one able to give me bride is that reason i am still single in my life after 34.. after these discrimination from society i tried lots of time to kill my self but i am chicken and coward i fail in also them.. where i go in my mind there beware no one back at you if there is someone they laugh at me very loudly even the people knows me or they dont even know who iam but they laugh because my hips saying them that i am gay or impotent... but i am not gay nor even impotent in my teenage i did mistake because of my bad circle they taught me mastuburation at 13 that is tooo early which i have done.. after that i am facing problem premature ejaculation always weak and tirdness no happiness on face and i loss hair and sight everything i kill my body. now i am paying for that blunder mistake.. i know there is lot of people saying dont care them ignore them but its not easy as they say, because i tried everything but i couldnt ignore this situtaion and like that people... just i want to know from all of you can i get good walk and good strong healthy body... because my hips and thighs like a woman and when i walk even from front of me people recognize that i am a defected man... i am discriminating everywhere in office becaue i dont put my shirt in pant due to my loos walking... i have mentally disturbed i couldnt even sleep i dont when i laugh in my life i dont have any enjoyment please help me to get good masculine body and enrgetic sexual power.....I walk like woman i need to be look like strong masculine man?
Just be yourself and don't worry what people think about you. You will find the right person that will accept you in time. Good Luck.I walk like woman i need to be look like strong masculine man?
you dont have to be like what people tell you to be or what you see and deem 'normal'





you need to love yourself before you get someone to love you.





you will have to get through this and i promise you will find happiness





stop looking at your badpoints and start looking to find your inner soul





your question made me very sad but i will pray for you my love





take care

没有评论:

发表评论