2012年2月4日星期六

Straight hair going curly?

Ever since I was young, my hair was pin-straight. But now, my newly grown hair is curly(or should I say frizzy). Those ';old'; hair is still straight. It's crazy. Also, my hair is also starting to fall in huge amounts. As in whenever I brush my hair more then 50 strands fall out. In the past it was like less than 20 strands. I've asked one of my classmate who had once had pin-straight hair which is now curly. She said that was what happened to her. Exactly what happened to her had happened to me. Can someone explain what had caused my newly grown hair to become curly, my excessive hair loss and last but not least, what will happen if my condition continues over a long term? By the way, I'm a 14-year-old girl. Thank you so much if you could shed some light on me!Straight hair going curly?
as we know hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections, hormonal problems, to mention a few.





year ago I suffered very much from dandruff and hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.


the things that really worked for me was:





1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;





2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;





3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;





4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);





5) also I used herbal treatment - Provilluss (do not use Rogaine - it can cause unwanted hair growth elsewhere on the body)


It is a good products that helps prevent hair loss and contains Biotin and the clinically tested ingredients approved by the FDA to help re-grow your hair. I think it is very important!





It worked and still works for me!Straight hair going curly?
Ok so im telling you not to worry in 15 and that happened to me about 2years ago and my hair was so straight and then suddenly it got wavey and curly and i lost quite abit of her and i stressed out about it which probable wasnt the best thing to do


so heres my advise


get garnier fructes shampoo and condictioner for curly hair and get garnier fructes curly hair melt in mask which u put on after washing it works so well my hair is not frizzy anymore and silky


also brush your hair in the shower and not so much after


ALSO DONT STRESS : ) hope i helped
I've heard that your hair changes every 7 years, probably more so when you're younger. So, 7, 14, and then it's probably done. :)

没有评论:

发表评论