2012年2月4日星期六

I have HAIR FALL PROBLEM :(?

i realise that recently i have been dropping loads of hair.

the floor in my room has alot of hair!

and whenever i use my hand to comb my hair, 3-4 strands will fall off!



this sounds like its very little, but if i accumulate 3-4 strands of hair everyday, after 1 month i will be dropping ALOT of hair already.



i read from the internet that applying egg mixed with olive oil will help. will it?

i have tried it once. i will do it every week for a month and see how it goes.



but is there other ways to prevent massive hair fall?

gosh. i am only 16. at this rate im dropping hair, i think im gonna be bald when i reach 30.



i have bought those anti hair fall shampoo to use. but i dont think it helps, because the hair fall shampoo only prevent my hair from 'breaking', but it doesnt help my hair to drop less!



my dad told me i cannot shampoo my hair twice a day because there are some harmful chemical in the shampoo that causes hair loss.

i realise that if i shampoo twice a day i will not find any oil on my hair. but since my dad says its harmful. i should listen to him and shampoo my hair only once a day.

this causes my hair to have oil the next morning before i put shampoo on my hair again.

i dont have very oily hair. but i realise that only the middle part it is oily.



can someone please give me advice on controlling hair fall and tell me the cause of it? i really needa know! thanks %26lt;3

(btw, i have really thick hair last time! this happened recently all of a sudden!)I have HAIR FALL PROBLEM :(?
as we know hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections, hormonal problems, to mention a few.



year ago I suffered very much from dandruff and hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.

the things that really worked for me was:



1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;



2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;



3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;



4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);



5) also I used herbal treatment - Provilluss (do not use Rogaine - it can cause unwanted hair growth elsewhere on the body)

It is a good products that helps prevent hair loss and contains Biotin and the clinically tested ingredients approved by the FDA to help re-grow your hair. I think it is very important!



It worked and still works for me!I have HAIR FALL PROBLEM :(?
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too

http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Hair-Fal
you just need a good conditioner...

没有评论:

发表评论