2012年2月4日星期六

What could cause painful, lumpy spot on head with headaches, nausea, some hair loss and fatigue?

The area on my head is about 4-5 inches and mainly hurts if I press on it. It feels lumpy.





I usually don't get headaches or get nauseated so I thought it was from the Chantix I was taking although I took it 2 years ago and did not experience this much.





I'm not use to having long hair, so I blamed natural occurence and old age on the hair I lose daily.





I am extremely tired all the time......like when a woman is pregnant and just has to lay down and sleep. The doctor said it was normal to feel tired because of a breathing problem I have.





I plan to have this checked out asap but until then, anyone have any comments?What could cause painful, lumpy spot on head with headaches, nausea, some hair loss and fatigue?
I think it is best for you to have this checked out just to rule out a tumor.

没有评论:

发表评论